Friday, September 20, 2013

Meet Haley!

Undoubtedly, you've heard of these friends of ours:


 Re/Max of Boulder is not only a real estate company, they're also some really great people who have made The Dairy their Featured Friend.

And one of the things we like to do is highlight people who support The Dairy and ask them a couple of ridiculous questions combined with some serious questions, to get to know our friends a little better and to share the process with you guys as well.


Thus,

Meet Haley McKee, Social Media Coordinator for Re/Max of Boulder.

That's her! Right below there!




JG: Haley, where did you grow up?

HM: I grew up in a little town called Big Lake, Minnesota. I moved out here about 6 years ago when my mom landed a job here. I was in high school at the time, so I came out here with her.

JG: Okay, a weird hypothetical-- You have only one day where you can do anything at all that you'd like to do, and money is no object. What would you do?

HM: That's a hard one. I guess I'd travel. I'd have to do a trip to New York because I've never really been anywhere except Minnesota and Colorado.

JG: Okay, so about work-- why work for Re/Max Boulder and what do they offer that other real estate companies do not?

HM: I would say the overall family feel here. The agents and the clients develop close relationships and they're a company that really cares.

JG: Would it be better for someone to do a lot of web research before contacting your agency, or is it better to contact an agent as the first step?

HM: I would say contact an agent. They're more than willing to help get people started on the right path. There are over a hundred agents here, which means there will always be an agent that'll be a perfect fit for anyone. And they always go above and beyond, to make clients comfortable and happy.

RE/MAX of Boulder have agents that handle a multitude of areas from Boulder to Denver and outlying regions. They're friendly and professional and are just a phone call away.

Address: 2425 Canyon Blvd #110, Boulder, CO 80302
Phone:(303) 449-7000


No comments:

Post a Comment